Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Round 1, Day 13: A good day

I am almost afraid to write this for fear of jinxing it, but today was the first day I felt almost "normal."  A quiet day at work, dinner with a friend.  


I am, however, becoming obsessed with my hair - I keep checking my scalp to see if the hairs are still intact.  They are for now.  Although my scalp feels just a bit painful.  Not sure if that's my imagination or not, but it feels like they are trying to push their way out of my head.  Dr. McGrail said it'd be two to five weeks...we'll see.



2 comments:

  1. Maybe it's a good sign that you feel well enough to obsess about your hair. At other times you've been understandably focused on other things, so this may be another good sign, just like the ability to enjoy having dinner. Let's hope the hair stays for a little while longer.

    ReplyDelete