Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Round 1, Day 21: A new cycle begins

Round 1 is almost at an end.  Tonight I went to a gentle yoga class at this neat place called Smith Farm, which is a wellness resource center for people living with cancer.  And it's located right in my neighborhood at U & 17th.  Different than the other yoga class I went to a few weeks ago, but also good.  


Have been continuing my acupuncture treatments, and will go to reflexology on Friday.  


And earlier this week I went on a business trip to Raleigh, NC!  My doctor had given me the green light because it was only my first treatment, towards the end of the cycle, and I had my neulasta shot to help with my white blood cell count.


Back on the steroids today -- am a little wired right now.  Time to relax, watch a little tv, and try to get to sleep not too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment