Monday, June 14, 2010

Round 2, Day 5: couch day

Day 5 was a rough one last time, and although I don't feel quite as bad this go around, today I have been seriously tired.  Have spent most of the day on the couch, with a break for my acupuncture appt. (round trip by cab to farragut north, how sad is that).  And several hours in bed.  My friend May is taking ridiculously good care of me.

Saturday, aka wig day, was draining but not as traumatic as I expected.  I had very good support from an old friend and a new one and the ladies at Amy's in Wheaton make having your hair buzzed off as much fun as it possibly could be.

Sunday I actually dragged myself up to gentle yoga, which was an effort, but worth it I think.  Friends, cards and pervuvian chicken were a pleasant way to pass sunday afternoon.

Now back to some quality time with my couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment