Sunday, June 27, 2010

Round 2, Day 18: A good day & hat pics

     

Yesterday I had a good day.  I walked through Rock Creek Park and the surrounding city streets with a friend for an hour and 45 minutes -- the longest I've walked since before chemo!  After breakfast at Open City, relaxed at home and watched wimbledon, and even watched the USA lose to Ghana in the World Cup.  Then, met another friend for a movie and dinner.  It was the day of a normal, non-cancer girl.

Here are some pics of me and my new hats, both with and without sunglasses (and one with Addie, canine cousin of Lily & Cinders):


 






6 comments:

  1. Hi Phyll,

    You look so good! I really like the first and 2nd hats the best. That dog is so cute--how is it the cousin of Lily and Cinders?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Ok, cousin may be a stretch -- Addie is my friend Donna's dog (who lives with a black cat named Boo).

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a GREAT walk...so glad we got to get all that exploring in before it got too hot!! Can't wait to do it again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely!! (to the walk) And yummy brunch after too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also like the first 2, especially the first.
    You and the dog gave me a scare - until I read whose she was and realized you haven't given up cats for dogs! Whew!
    When you have bad days, remember good days like yesterday: They'll be back!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope! Cats rule in my household!

    ReplyDelete