Thursday, November 4, 2010

13 RADS done...taking better care of myself

The schedule of radiation at 9 a.m., plus additional doctor appts. (trying to fit in physical therapy for my shoulder, which has been hurting), not to mention vet visits and car problems, and then trying to rush to work, was leaving me exhausted and not exercising much.  So, I was finally able to get my radiation schedule changed ... my new daily appointment is at 11:30 a.m.  Hooray!!

AND, I told my office that for the remainder of November, I would only be at work from 12:30 ish on each day.  WHEW!!!

My first day of the new schedule was yesterday, and it felt SO much better.  Yesterday, I was able to get in a run-walk (still mostly walking) before my appointment, and tomorrow a.m. I hope to make it to a breast cancer fitness support group at a nearby gym (free spinning, stretching and abs class for breast cancer survivors, taught by a breast cancer survivor!).

Since that class is from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m., need to head off to bed now.

2 comments: