Wednesday, November 10, 2010

17 RADS done: support group junkie?

I think I must be a support group addict given that, after leaving my 17th radiation treatment not five hours earlier, I dragged my ass back out to Sibley hospital, through rush hour traffic, just so I could check out a new support group.  Further evidence:  it turns out I knew two of the five women there from other supportive breast cancer environments.  Having all kinds of weird emotions approaching the end of this phase of my treatment, I guess I was just looking for a support group fix.

In other news, my shoulder pain is apparently due to bursitis and my hair is slowly making its way back onto my head.  Below is a picture from last week.  As well as one from a visit to the national cathedral the other weekend that has nothing to do with anything really other than I think it's pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment