Sunday, November 14, 2010

19 RADS done: holy hair!

Nearly two thirds done with radiations.  Tomorrow is number 20.  On Thursday I have my last full treatment; after that it is just the "booster" to the lumpectomy site.  This means a change of position so my shoulder can start to recover.  Whew!  

The previous hair picture I posted was from November 4.  It is unbelievable to see the difference that just over a week has made.

November 12 self portrait

November 13



November 13, afternoon at arboretum

 Maybe soon it will look like THIS:

(lawyerly disclaimer....this is a copyrighted image which is why I am not including it here!)  

I continue to feel much better from the chemo and am keeping busy with walks and photography, including a photoshop class at the smithsonian.   


No comments:

Post a Comment