Saturday, August 28, 2010

Round 5, Day 10: my morning walk

Knocking on wood, I am hoping that I am now over the worst of Round 5.  Picked up my new prescription last night for stomach pain and am hoping that I won't need to take it because the list of potential side effects looks almost as bad as the stomach pain itself.  Stomach is still off, but not as bad as it was on Thursday.  My mouth still tastes like a toxic waste dump, but I am starting to be able to drink a little more which is good because I was getting seriously dehydrated.


Went for a walk this morning and brought my camera along...here are a few pics from my morning walk around the 'hood.
Finally made it back to work yesterday.  It is definitely a good distraction.   Hoping to achieve that ever-difficult-to-achieve balance of busy and rest this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww Phylllis as always, I love your photographers eye...and more importantly, I love that you are feeling better in these last couple of days, and despite the bad taste and stomach pains :o/, I hope it continues!

    Hope you enjoyed some more time outside this weekend. If you are feeling up to it next weekend, I'd LOVE to visit again, for a walk, breakfast, boardgames, or all three ;o)

    ReplyDelete