Sunday, August 15, 2010

Round 4, Day 18: Counting

I am v-e-r-y slowly counting to six, and I am almost at five.  I am feeling much recovered from Round 4 now, and in six weeks, I hope to be feeling much recovered from Round 6!

Several weeks ago, I met with a radiation oncologist to learn about my next phase of treatment.  Am going for a second opinion consultation tomorrow just to confirm recommendation.  Generally speaking, it will be six weeks of treatments, five days a week (M-F, because the cancer cells rest on the weekend).  And it will start 4-6 weeks after chemo is done, so around mid-October.

Thus will start a new phase of counting.

Speaking of October, it was pointed out to me, and then I noticed, that there may be some early signs of fall.  Here's one right down my block... just counting the days until then!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment