Thursday, September 9, 2010

Round 5, Day 21: emotional roller coaster...almost there

I went through my version of the stages of grief today, starting with extreme anxiety this morning, overwhelming depression late morning to early afternoon, serious anger (got into a really pissy mood) late afternoon to early evening, to just back to normal late evening.  I guess that would be acceptance.  Now I am wired.  That's the steroid.

I am trying to be excited about number 6, but it's hard to get excited when I have so much dread about the next few weeks.  But I will get there eventually, and in the meantime, will live vicariously through my friends and family who all are excited for me.

4 comments:

  1. HUGGGGGGS Phyllis!!! I know it seems sometimes that time is standing still, but I hope these next few days (weeks really) pass by really quickly for you!! If you ever just need someone to vent to, please don't hesitate to holler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the last one! Call if you want to talk stomach (or other) with me. Relief is in sight!!

    ReplyDelete