Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Round 3, Day 7: I wish I were in Cheyenne, WY

Currently 54 degrees there, high of 68 tomorrow.  Instead of 102.

I planned poorly.  Chemotherapy in the midst of a heat wave is not ideal.  Yesterday out of desperation I went for a walk in the local grocery store.   At least I am not having chemotherapy 100 years ago before the invention of air conditioning.

Round 3 has been leaving me really tired, with some stomach issues, but the stomach issues, I believe, are not as bad as they were the last two rounds.  Have been eating small, frequent snacks, which seems to help some.  And taking a probiotic, Align.  Maybe by Round 6, I will have it all figured out.

Will attempt heading back into work tomorrow afternoon.   Now back to the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment