Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leaping

Yep, it's leap day of a leap year.  Nothing new to report medically.  I just wanted to write because February 29 only comes around every four years.  Thinking of leap frogging (passing and being passed by Cancer to 5K team members at survivor harbor last June), leaps of faith and of course, my leaping lily, below.  

I cannot believe that two years ago I was just about to have my biopsy.  Or maybe I'd already had it, I can't even remember the exact date.  More reminiscing about two years ago in the coming weeks.  For now, suffice it to say that I had no idea that I would be able to get through all that I have, but I did.  Or at least, I have so far.  Leaps of faith for whatever's next. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy March. That's a great picture of Lily leaping. How appropriate.

    Love,

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. Maybe you could get a picture of Shokie and Kitanah doing what we discussed last night.

    ReplyDelete