Friday, March 9, 2012

flying through time: two years

It is hard to believe, but two years ago today was my d-day, my diagnosis day, my day of being told "you have cancer."  It's crazy how fast time has gone since then.  Somehow, I managed to get through the first 24 hours, which may have been the hardest.   I certainly don't want to get cancer again, but I will say my life is richer now than it was before.

Little to report at this moment.  Mostly have spent the last 24 hours coughing.  I was convinced I had bronchitis but turns out it may be just allergies.  Plan to lay low and take it easy this weekend, trying to be healthy for my half marathon next saturday.  Now off to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. It seems so recent, but also so long ago. You know? Hope your cough goes away and you get some good rest before next saturday!

    ReplyDelete