Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy New Year!

It's the eve of Rosh Ha'Shanah and I just got back from Sibley hospital a little while ago -- a  normal mammogram result is a good way to start off the Jewish New Year!


Not much else to report.  My knee has been hurting so no running for the last few weeks :-(

Attended a Cancer Legal Resource Center conference last week. Will head to West Virginia next weekend for a photography workshop.  Now that it's fall, trying to figure out what my "new normal" will be in the coming new year.

4 comments:

  1. HOORAY FOR YOUR GREAT NEWS!

    So now rest your knee and enjoy your workshop. Who's giving it?

    The image above is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The workshop is by a local photographer/teacher, who I've taken classses with before (his name is Eliot Cohen).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy it came back normal!

    ReplyDelete