Friday, May 20, 2011

My chemoversary

Today marks one year from the beginning of my chemo treatments.  It's been both a very long and very quick year all at once.

Next Thursday is my final herceptin.  Whew.  Mixed emotions about that (mostly relief) but more on that next week.

Continue to be really tired all the time.  Am hoping that some of the fatigue is due to the herceptin, since next week is #18 of 18.

But in the meantime, continue to run - training with Cancer-to-5K for a race Sunday June 5.

And the day before, Saturday June 4, will walk the Komen race for the cure 5K with my spinning-running-walking buddy Janel's team.

And the following Sunday, June 12, will do a "survivor harbor" 4 mile race in baltimore with some of the Cancer-to-5K teammates, and my friend lisa.

Hiking tomorrow.

That's about it for now.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Phyll,

    That's a lot of running! Maybe that will make you feel less tired?

    Love,

    Peter

    ReplyDelete