Thursday, December 23, 2010

Which week?

Have been quite busy the last several weeks.  I have been trying to get closer to full-time hours at work, and have been going to the breast cancer spinning class I mentioned earlier.  Lots of photography stuff.  And constantly feeling the ever growing mop on top of my head!

Still some minor lingering side effects, such as unwelcome acid reflux, little cuts around my fingers and nails, some dizziness (still can't figure out the cause of it), and hot flashes.  Nonetheless, feeling progressively better than before.

With chemo and radiation done, my new way of viewing time is structured around in which week my herceptin appointment is:  Is it this week, last week, or next week?  After thinking about this carefully, I concluded those are the only three options.  Until the end of May, each week will either be a "herceptin this week," "herceptin last week," or a "herceptin next week" kinda week.

Right now it is a herceptin next week kinda week.

Otherwise, finishing packing to head up to NY to see lots of family over the next few days, and hopefully not to get snowed in up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment