Sunday, December 12, 2010

"Miniscule"

I had my once-every-three-week herceptin appointment on thursday and asked Dr. McG about my likelihood of recurrence... I wanted to know what my percentage was.  Her response was:  "miniscule."  She told me the odds of the breast cancer recurring, or a new one developing - due to the herceptin and the tamoxifen - were miniscule.  That was certainly music to my ears.

Have been really tired the last few weeks, but also really busy.  More photo classes, breast cancer spinning classes, hiking, and, oh yeah work.

Speaking of work, my firm had its holiday party on Friday.  My hair was a big hit!


Although I am not sure what is going on with the diagonal bald line on the back of my head.


My hair looks just like my co-worker, Gary's.

(I note that this has transformed from a cancer blog, to, at times, a weather blog, and now to a hair blog.  What's next, I wonder.)

2 comments: